‘Advanced Cosmetic Procedures’ or ACP is a new adaptation of electrolysis. This simple technology can effectively be used for various skin blemish removals. Moles, skin tags, milia and blood spots, as well as a host of other blemishes, can be removed using this method. The electrical current passes down a probe and into the skin where it cauterises the blemish enabling it to be removed without surgery.
This treatment has a long history and established safety record for skin blemish removal. ACP has been successfully used for many decades. Electrolysis has a long history and was used as far back as 1875 to treat broken capillaries, warts, spider naevi, port-wine marks.
We can treat many skin blemishes that are not treatable on the NHS because they are considered cosmetic. Treatment is completely non-surgical, quick and relatively painless. For most skin lesions and blemishes, only one visit is necessary.
If you would like to discuss possible treatment further then call today or email via the contact form on the right.
* PLEASE NOTE: I am unable to treat an person who is either pregnant / could be pregnant, or has a Pacemaker or a Defibrillator fiited.
Skin Blemish Removal Treatments at Skin-hub
• Moles / Melanocytic Nevus
• Campbell de Morgan / Cherry Angioma / Blood Spots
• Milia / Milk Spots
• Filiform Warts
• Age Spots / Liver Spots / Sun Spots / Solar Lentigines / Hyperpigmentation
• Sebaceous Hyperplasia
• Fibrous Papules
• Sebaceous Nevus
• Seborrhoeic Keratosis / Seborrhoeic or Senile Warts / Basal Cell Papillomas
• Dermatosis Papulosa Nigra
• Skin Tags / Acrochorda / Fibro-epithelial Polyps / Cutaneous Papillomas / Soft Fibromas
Skin-hub is the Trading Name of ‘Blemish Free Ltd’ since November 2021